The list of companies
The list of companies can be filtered by managers, types (clients and suppliers), tags, categories, and location (click on Detailed). Sorting can be done by name, address, and activity. The list of contacts can easily be filtered and bookmarked or saved as a default view to find essential information quickly.
To display companies of certain categories, filter the chosen categories, or to see companies of one specific category, click on the category symbol in the list.
- By clicking on the building icon in front of the company name, you'll be taken to the modify view.
- By clicking on the company name, you'll be taken to the company view.
- If you move the cursor to the company name, a plus sign is displayed and it allows you to quickly add a new task or event that is automatically related to that company.
To add similar tasks to several companies at once, select the necessary companies and click on the New task button on the additional options toolbar. Or add a task bundle.
- Clicking on the related person opens up the person view.
- Clicking on the activity opens the last task or event modify window.
- When you tick at least one of the boxes in front the company name, additional options toolbar is displayed at the top of the list for assigning an account manager, related users, tags, categories, lists, associating with a project and adding a task or task bundle.
- This is how you can also access export options.
Here's an article on how to add, modify and delete companies.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!