Creating a marketing list
There are two ways to create a marketing list:
1. Static – go to the Marketing module, add a new list and start adding contacts. Or, after creating the new list, go to the Contacts module, select the contacts you would like to add to the list and, from the additional options bar, choose the list you would like to add these contacts to.
2. Dynamic – go to the Contacts (People/Companies) list, filter specific contacts by tags, projects, etc. and save the filtered view as a bookmark, so you can easily find it (for the same reason you can also use tags in the name of the bookmark). All contact bookmarks are automatically dynamic in your marketing lists, so when you add a new contact (and tag it!), it’s also added to the marketing list. Whenever a contact is added, deleted or modified in Scoro, the list will reflect the changes made in the contact database.
Lists in Scoro:
You can now synchronize this list with your MailChimp account, create a holiday wish or send other important information to all the contacts in the list. Read more on how to set up Mailchimp.
In order to synchronize the created list with MailChimp:
1. Move the cursor on the MailChimp icon
2. Select the list you wish to activate synchronization with or create a new (empty) list in Mailchimp (go to mailchimp.com, choose Lists and Create list). The selected list in Scoro will be sent to the selected list in MailChimp.
3. You can also automatically create a new list in MailChimp based on the list in Scoro by clicking on Add new.
If you wish to synchronize all lists immediately, click on Synchronize now
. Otherwise wait for the 3 hour sync interval.
1. After sync, I have a number at the end of the line (0/20/etc).
The number notes how many contacts were unsynced. If it is 0 everything is fine. If there is another number you would need to check the list. When hovering over the red icons in the list you can see why the contact was not synced (Pic3). Most common case is that the email is invalid.
2. If an email has been sent to a customer from Mailchimp and the customer decides to unsubscribe, their email in the list turns grey (inactive) and from this list, the client cannot be synced to Mailchimp again. If you need to add this customer to a mailing list, you need to create a new list and add them to it.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!