Sales and finance – General
Settings > Sales and finance > General
General settings affect the entire site.
Under Sales and Finance general settings you can set up:
- Decimal places – you can increase or decrease the number of places that are displayed after the decimal point.
- Use shipping date for quotes and orders – simple as that. To use, tick the box.
- When creating an invoice or a scheduled invoice from a quote or an order, the author of the invoice will be the user who created the quote/order – to use, tick the box.
- Ability to add new products while compiling quotes, orders and invoices – if you wish to add new products when creating invoices, etc., then activate this feature.
- Ability to select products from a filterable list view – a button will be displayed when creating invoices and other sales documents. When you click on it, a product database window will be displayed where you have more filtering options, also product images.
- Group dates by months – if quotes and invoices have date lines activated (related to the media plan), then the overview and PDF documents have dates grouped by months.
- Use interested party field when compiling quotes, orders and invoices – intersted party field can be used to display a third party as a reference.
Example: Meriton Hotel orders a commercial from TV3, TV3 orders it from MediaHouse.
MediaHouse will invoice TV3 (client), the end client is Meriton Hotel.
The reporting for end client is available in the budget report.
- Use suppliers – you can now mark contacts as suppliers in the contact modify view.
- New document number will be generated – choose, if new document numbers are generated based on the last or largest number in the system.
- Reference number – you can use a reference number on your sales documents. A reference number can either be contact based or invoice based. You can also set the format you would like the number to use: either text or a PHP code.
- Use additional quantity – applies for quotes, orders and invoices. Regular quantities are multiplied by additional quantities.
- Use additional comments on lines – an additional comment line is displayed on a sales document. Its content is not displayed on the PDF.
Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!