Calendar invites and confirming a suitable time
There's no need to send emails back and forth when trying to find a meeting time that suits everyone. Just pick the available time slots in your calendar and an email with an invite will be sent to the client. The client can then pick the most suitable time straight from the email, and it's automatically added to your and the client’s calendar.
First of all select available time slots.
1. Click on Select time slots.
2. Select the suitable slots in the calendar by clicking on them.
3. After selection, click on Proceed.
4. Fill in the event data and select a contact person, who will receive your invite. Make sure you've linked a valid email address to the contact.
5. If you wish to send the invite to more than one contact, click on More in the upper right corner on the window and select Add guests.
6. Click on Save and propose times.
7. The events are saved and the invite (email) is displayed.
7. Edit the invite, if necessary, and Send it on its way.
8. The proposed time slots will be booked in your calendar. The red frame around the time of the event indicates that these times have yet to be confirmed. These unconfirmed events are not visible in the work report, as they are still just reservations, not actual events.
9. The client can then pick the most suitable time straight from the email, and the selected time will be automatically added to your and the client’s calendar. Other time slots will become available in your calendar.
If the recipient of the invite cannot confirm a time, you can do it for them.
Just open the suitable calendar event and click on Check event details. (In this view you can also see a Send e-mail to participants button. This allows you to contact other event participants in just one click.)
Now pick the most suitable time by clicking on it.
The selected event is confirmed in the calendar. You can also add this event to other calendars, e.g. Apple Calendar. Just click on the blue button Add this event to your calendar.
In the Scoro calendar, the selected event is confirmed (the time of the event is now fully colored) and other bookings are deleted. The event is now also visible in the work report.
Every user can choose whether or not they want the description of the event to be displayed in the invite. If the setting Show description in calendar invite is activated under My settings > My calendar and tasks, the description field can be used to share information about the event with the guests. If the setting is deactivated, the description field can be used for personal notes.
Note! You can create custom e-mail content here: Settings > My settings > E-mail
Looking for info on activity confirmation instead? Also, read all about billable time.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!