Integrating Scoro with Outlook lets you access all your Scoro calendar events and tasks in Outlook and vice versa. You can add, modify and delete events and tasks in either of the applications and Scoro will keep everything in sync. Even so, Scoro should be used as the primary source for modifying and adding data. Recurring events need to be added from Scoro. All activities are compiled into thorough work reports that you can break down by team member, client, project and activity.
Find the latest version of Scoro Outlook Sync (Windows only) on your Scoro Integrations page: Settings > Site settings > Integrations.
How to set up the connection between Scoro and Outlook:
1) Close Outlook
2) Install ScoroSync and configure it
3) Close Scoro Sync from the taskbar
4) Launch Outlook
5) Launch scorosync.exe from \Program Files(x86)\Scoro Software\ScoroSync (not the installer again)
6) If you have selected On Demand sync from ScoroSync, right click on the ScoroSync icon on the taskbar and select Synchronize
It might be necessary to restart your PC after ScoroSync has been installed and then follow the steps from 4-6 again. Please also ensure that you have Java installed. If you do not have it, you can download it from here: http://www.java.com/en/download/
In case the sync is still not functioning after following the steps above, don't hesitate to contact us.
Please Include the ScoroSync log file, which you can find by right-clicking on the ScoroSync icon and selecting Sync log.
During setup enter the following data:
Username: Your Scoro username
Password: Your Scoro password
Integrating Scoro with Google Calendar lets you access all your Scoro calendar events in Google Calendar and vice versa. You can add, modify and delete events in either of the applications and Scoro will keep everything in perfect sync. Moreover, all events are compiled into thorough work reports that you can break down by team member, client, project and activity.
To activate the integration go to Settings > Integrations.
Click on the button Sign In With Google. A pop-up is opened - this enables you to allow Google and Scoro to exchange information. To give permission to this, click Allow. This prompts the settings view to open.
You need to have the right to modify, the least, to be able to sync a calendar in Google with Scoro. The access rights can be defined in the calendar settings in Google.
If there are several calendars available in Google choose from the dropdown which one you wish to sync with Scoro. Click OK.
If there is only one calendar available in Google you will be directed from the authentication pop-up to the sync settings straight away.
Take the following steps in the settings:
1. Syncing of events is activated in the settings by default. Should you choose to stop the sync temporarily, deactivate the syncing of events. It is advised not to disconnect the whole calendar to prevent from configuring the settings again.
2. Choose the direction of the sync: should the events be synced both ways, to Scoro or from Scoro.
3. Select the primary calendar. If changes are made in both applications at the same time the selection of the primary calendar defines which changes are prioritized.
4. Select if the sync should be automatic or manual. In case of the automatic sync the information is exchanged in every 5 minutes (the first sync is activated right after these changes are saved). With the manual sync click on Synchronize now each time you need to activate the sync.
5. Define an e-mail address where notifications can be sent in case of any errors.
6. Save the settings by clicking on Save.
In case of an ongoing sync the start date and time are displayed above the settings table.
In case of a two way sync the events can be accessed in both applications right after the first sync.
If there are events that were not synced it is displayed so in the settings table.
Should any errors occur you can view the logs by clicking on the Logs button.
Integrating Scoro with iCal and other CalDAV enabled calendars lets you access all your calendar events from other calendars in Scoro and vice versa. You can add, modify and delete events in any of the applications and Scoro will keep everything in perfect sync. Moreover, all events are compiled into thorough work reports that you can break down by team member, client, project and activity.
iCal Preferences > Accounts > New (+)
iPhone & iPad Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add CalDAV account
To only request info from Scoro choose Add Subscribed Calendar Account type: CalDAV
User name: Your Scoro username
Password: Your Scoro password
Server address: https://your_site.scoro.com/caldav/principals/user_name/
MS Exchange/Office 365
Integrating Scoro with MS Exchange/Office 365 lets you access all your MS Exchange/Office 365 calendar events in Scoro and vice versa. You can add, modify and delete events in either of the applications and Scoro will keep everything in sync. Moreover, all events are compiled into thorough work reports that you can break down by team member, client, project and activity.
To synchronize Scoro with Microsoft Exchange server enter your Exchange access information. Also select the server version.
Note! If you're already using Outlook sync and also activate Exchange, you'll end up with duplicated events. To avoid this, first deactivate Outlook sync and then activate Exchange.
For Office 365 use the server https://outlook.office365.com