Integrating Scoro with Xero allows you to view all your invoices and expenses in Scoro. You can run reports, view financial data about your customers and projects and display important metrics on your dashboard.
How Xero integration works
Integration with Xero works both ways and can be set either as manual or automatic. All you need to do, is configure, which data you would like to synchronize.
Instead of creating different Scoro sites for each Xero organization, you can connect multiple Xero organizations to one Scoro site. So, if your Scoro site has multiple company accounts, you can now connect each account to a different Xero organization. This way all data on your companies are in one place.
What is synced
- Chart of Accounts – Finance Accounts in Scoro. Chart of Accounts is pulled from Xero with the initial sync. All changes made in Xero will be synced to Scoro. Read only in Scoro.
- Bank Accounts - Receipt account in Scoro, synced only with payments from Xero → Scoro.
- Tax Rates – Pulled from Xero with the initial sync. Any changes in Tax Rates in Xero are synced to Scoro. Tax Rates are read only in Scoro.
- Suppliers / Customers – Depending on the configuration, contacts can be synced separately, or only when a contact is associated with an invoice or an expense.
- Items / Products – Products / line items are only synced with documents.
- Invoices – Invoices created in Scoro will be synced to Xero.
- Expenses / Bills – Expenses created in Scoro will be synced to Xero.
- Credit Notes – Credit notes created in Scoro will be synced to Xero as part of the invoices synchronization. Allocations from credit notes are synchronized as payments to relevant documents in Scoro.
- Payments / Refunds / Receipts – Payments, refunds and allocations are all included in the receipts sync and are imported from Xero to Scoro.
- Prepayments – Prepayment invoices are not synced from Scoro to Xero. Instead, when a prepayment is received and reconciled in Xero, the payment is imported to a relevant prepayment invoice in Scoro. If allocated in Xero or Scoro, the payment will be added to a related invoice.
- Overpayments – If allocated in Xero, will be added as a payment to a related invoice in Scoro.
Read our step by step guide on how to set up the integration between Scoro and Xero.
Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!