Important information regarding integration between Scoro and Toggl.
A prerequisite for the integration is a paid workspace in Toggl, because a free workspace does not support tasks and hence, the data cannot be synced.
Main data synchronized between Scoro and Toggl:
- Projects (both ways)
- Tasks (both ways)
- Time Entries (only Toggl -> Scoro)
You can only synhcronize Scoro with one Toggl Workspace.
Toggl integration is user based – every Scoro user has to add his Toggl account data to Scoro separately.
This means, you synchronize your Toggl account with Scoro account, and start importing your time entries from Toggl to Scoro.
Toggl syncing is only available for a Premium Toggl account.
How to synchronize:
- Activate Toggl integration. In Scoro, go to Settings -> Integrations -> Toggl.
- Each user who has to enter the API token that can be found in Toggl -> My profile. PS! The first user account in Toggl should be an admin account.
- A user can select a Toggl workspace to be integrated with Scoro.
- A user can select which way projects and tasks are synchronized and select a start date.
- Click Save and activate the first synchronization by clicking on Synchronize now. If you have Automatic synchronization selected, data will be renewed in 5 minute intervals.
The main object for synchronization is the time entry. Projects and tasks related to time entries are also synchronized.
- During the first synchronization other users' tasks and projects can also be synchronized from a selected date.
- Time entries cannot exist in Scoro without a task. If a time entry in Toggl is synchronized to Scoro and there is no task, a task with a same name is automatically created. This task will not be synchronized back to Toggl.
- Projects related to tasks cannot be modified. Please make sure that tasks are related to correct projects before you synchronize.
Did this article help you?
Thank you for your feedback!