Important information regarding integration between Scoro and Toggl.
A prerequisite for the integration is a paid workspace in Toggl because a free workspace does not support tasks and, hence, the data cannot be synced.
The main data synchronized between Scoro and Toggl:
- Projects (both ways)
- Tasks (both ways)
- Time Entries (only Toggl > Scoro)
You can only synchronize Scoro with one Toggl workspace.
Toggl integration is user-based – every Scoro user has to add their Toggl account data to Scoro separately.
This means you synchronize your Toggl account with your Scoro account and start importing your time entries from Toggl to Scoro.
Note! Toggl syncing is only available for a Premium Toggl account.
How to synchronize:
- Activate the Toggl integration. In Scoro, go to Settings > Integrations > Toggl.
- Each user has to enter the API token that can be found in Toggl > My profile. Note! The first user account in Toggl should be an admin account.
- A user can select a Toggl workspace to be integrated with Scoro.
- A user can select which way projects and tasks are synchronized and select a start date. Note! If you create projects manually both in Toggl and Scoro, the projects will be duplicated and, unfortunately, there is no way to merge them.
- Click Save and activate the first synchronization by clicking on Synchronize now. If you have Automatic synchronization selected, the data will be renewed in 5-minute intervals.
The main object for synchronization is the time entry. Projects and tasks related to time entries are also synchronized.
- During the first synchronization, other users' tasks and projects can also be synchronized from a selected date.
- Time entries cannot exist in Scoro without a task. If a time entry in Toggl is synchronized to Scoro and there is no task, a task with the same name is automatically created. This task will not be synchronized back to Toggl.
- Projects related to tasks cannot be modified. Please make sure that tasks are related to correct projects before you synchronize.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!