To activate the integration go to Settings > Integrations.
Click on the button Sign In With Google. A pop-up is opened - this enables you to allow Google and Scoro to exchange information. To give permission to this, click Allow. This prompts the settings view to open.
You need to have the right to modify, the least, to be able to sync a calendar in Google with Scoro. The access rights can be defined in the calendar settings in Google.
If there are several calendars available in Google, choose from the dropdown which one you wish to sync with Scoro. Click OK.
Take the following steps in the settings:
1. Syncing of events is activated in the settings by default. Should you choose to stop the sync temporarily, deactivate the syncing of events. It is advised not to disconnect the whole calendar to prevent from configuring the settings again.
2. Choose the direction of the sync: should the events be synced both ways, to Scoro or from Scoro.
3. Select the primary calendar. If changes are made in both applications at the same time the selection of the primary calendar defines which changes are prioritized.
4. Select if the sync should be automatic or manual. In case of the automatic sync, the information is exchanged in every 5 minutes (the first sync is activated right after these changes are saved). With the manual sync click on Synchronize now each time you need to activate the sync.
5. Define an e-mail address where notifications can be sent in case of any errors.
6. Save the settings by clicking on Save.
In case of a two-way sync, the events can be accessed in both applications right after the first sync.
Detailed instructions for syncing are also located in the Calendar view in Scoro when clicking on Scoro's calendar in Outlook, iCal and on your phone
Additional instructions are in Google support: Sync & display calendars