My calendar and tasks – General
Go to Settings > My settings > Calendar and tasks > General to make changes to the settings concerning your calendar and tasks.
- Default calendar event duration – the duration is automatically selected when adding an event.
- Default task duration – the duration is automatically selected when adding a new task.
- Default task end time – the default end time assigned to new events and tasks. Note that this is available only if the Set exact end times for tasks feature has been enabled for your account under Calendars and tasks.
- Default task priority – when adding a new task, the chosen priority is selected by default. For example, all new tasks are always marked with high priority.
- Show event description in calendar invite – simple as that.
- Automatically create a task after sending an e-mail from Scoro – the sent email can be saved as a done task. The tasks created automatically after an e-mail has been sent will also be automatically marked as done. You can select here which activity types will be linked with different e-mails.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!