My calendar and tasks – General
Go to Settings > My settings > Calendar and tasks > General to make changes to the settings concerning your calendar and tasks.
- Default calendar event duration – the duration is automatically selected when adding an event.
- Default task duration – the duration is automatically selected when adding a new task.
- Default task priority – when adding a new task, the chosen priority is selected by default. For example, all new tasks are always marked with high priority.
- Show event description in calendar invite – simple as that.
- Automatically create a task when sending an e-mail – the sent email can be saved as a done task. You can select here, which activity types will be linked with different e-mails.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!